Mould can be used for:
- cutting cookies shapes - the top is double rolled and easy to press
- sugar art - easily cut shapes of marzipan and the like - inspiration HERE
- cutting modeling clay shapes
- felting - working with 1 to 3 needles, you can create shapes, duplicate shapes, and create surface patterns - inspiration and tutorial HERE
- painting - press the mould in paint and then apply to surface to create clear shapes - inspiration HERE
Material: INOX stainless steel. Food safe.
Cleaning: stainless steel allows cleaning with water, detergents, solvents, and is dishwasher safe. Do not use strong bleaches (such as chlorine-containing bleaches).