The JUKI MO-644D is a superior quality 4-thread overlock. The overlock is technically well designed, simple and easy to use. JUKI is one of the most renowned industrial machinery manufacturers in the world, using the best technologies and materials to produce household appliances.
- 3/4-thread overlock stitch, elastic and durable on each material;
- by removing one needle, you can make a 3-thread narrow or wide stitch without any additional adjustment;
- perfect roller stitch on any kind of fabric (also on problem fabrics such as lycra or very thin), easy to use and does not require any special settings or knowledge (definitely one of the best, if not the best!);
- high quality motor and pedal assembly (YDK);
- adjustment of differential material supply for stretching or compressing fabric;
- bright usual bulb lighting;
- the retractable knife makes it possible to sew without cutting;
- quick-change system for changing the presser foot;
- excellent quality assurance (the machine is quiet and vibration-free);
- parts made of sturdy equipment durability.
Machine set includes:
- standard/universal presser foot;
- a set of needles (KL24 recommends using the specially developed HAx1SP needle for overlockers);
- nets for slippery and strongly twisted threads;
- dust cover.
Additional accessories (not included):
- blind stitch foot;
- gathering foot;
- elasticator foot;
- cording foot;
- piping foot;
- beading foot.
KL24 thread recommendations:
If you do not have an overlock thread, then we recommend purchasing them with the machine. For home use, we recommend using a scheme where you can use ordinary sewing thread on the needles (a spool with a volume of 200-1000m, the thread gives additional strength to the seam) and only overlock thread on the loopers (usually a bobbin size of 5000m). The thread on the loopers is consumed quickly, whether the seam is soft or rough depends on the thickness. Incorrect thread thickness puts additional stress on the machine and subsequently causes the machine to malfunction or break down. And therefore, you need to use a thin overlock thread on the loopers. Do not use looper thread if: 1) too thick; 2) uneven thickness - you will see it with your eyes and feel unevenness to the touch; 3) thread that twists when sewing. The thread on the left side will be seen on the right side of the fabric when sewing.
If you're unsure if your choice of thread is suitable for an overlock, try breaking the 4-thread bundle at once. If it does not break or it was difficult, then it will be a also difficult for the machine, such threads will be unsuitable.
BE INFORMED ABOUT WARRANTY REGULATIONS:
This machine is covered by the manufacturer's warranty only in the territory of Estonia. In the event of warranty issues you will need to transport the machine to Estonia at your expense, which will be shipped back once repaired.